Invitation to Register: South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Acute Paediatric Innovator Programme Launch Event
Tuesday 24 October 2023
Registration is now open for the South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Acute Paediatric Innovator Programme Launch Event. This will take place on Thursday 30th November at 2pm – 3pm on Microsoft Teams.
In 2023, South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw (SYB) Acute Federation was selected to be one of nine national provider collaborative innovators for the Acute Paediatric Programme. Their mission is to work collaboratively to transform care and outcomes for the children and young people living in SYB. The SYB Acute Federation intend to build on the great progress they have already made across the region in developing clinical networks.
The aim of the Acute Paediatric Innovator programme is to collaboratively transform care and pathways for the 444,634 children and young people (CYP) living in South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw. They will deliver this via the following workstreams:
This event will:
- Share the background of the programme and the unique opportunity this offers us in SYB.
- Share the early vision for the programme and build on this with your help.
- Share information on each of the workstreams.
- Begin to create a shared sense of purpose with you and explore how you can get involved.
- Gain insight from attendees on how we can ensure there is strong clinical leadership in the programme.
This inclusive event is open to those interested in finding out more about the Acute Paediatric Innovator programme and who may like to get involved in the work. This includes, but is not limited to, clinicians and multidisciplinary teams, operational management, CYP Alliance members, Integrated Care Board leads and teams working in transformation, patient experience, communication and engagement.