The support we can offer includes:
- Identifying and validating unmet clinical needs;
- Input from children, young people, and families (patient and public involvement and engagement, PPIE);
- Advice from and networking with our Theme Leads, who are leading experts in their respective clinical fields;
- Access to the TITCH network (a network of experts dedicated to developing technology solutions across all health specialities to improve child health);
- Advice on regulations and intellectual property required for various medical technologies;
- Support and management of projects varying in complexity and size;
- Access to the national paediatric technology test bed, which supports the rapid clinical evaluation of child health technology; and
- Support identifying and applying for relevant funding streams.
Please note that we focus on developing early stage technology for child health in our seven themes and prioritise unmet needs and innovations that align with our priorities. Support is available to academics, health professionals, businesses, children and young people, and families.
Please complete our collaboration request form if you would like to tell us about an unmet need or would like us to support your innovation. Please read our collaboration request guidance before submitting the form to ensure your request is within our remit. If we cannot help or support, we will, where possible, signpost to other infrastructure that can.
Please note that we are not a sales team and will not support an innovation if it only needs market traction. We advise you to contact the Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) if you are looking to have your product adopted into the NHS.