New Frontiers for Digital Mental Health: NIHR MindTech MIC National Symposium 2022
Date: Thursday 24th November 2022, 9.00 – 16.30
Venue: Royal College of Physicians, London, NW1 4LE
Cost: £199 (Early Bird rate) £225 (Standard Rate) £99 Voluntary/CIC
Early bird rate ends on Monday 24th October – don’t miss out!
Call for posters closes on Friday 4th November
Digital technology has the potential to transform mental healthcare by offering novel interventions and more accessible, efficient and flexible services. However, if digital mental healthcare is to succeed in improving lives it requires both a stronger evidence-base and clear pathways for delivery, adoption and sustainability in real-world services.
The MindTech symposium 2022 brings together leaders in clinical practice, patient experience, academic research, industry and technology development to address the key challenges in building a stronger evidence-base to support implementation of new technologies in mental healthcare.
Keynote address from:
- Professor Tim Kendall, National Clinical Director for Mental Health, NHS England: Digital Mental Health Therapies in the NHS – a new way forward?
Speakers confirmed include:
- Professor Edward Watkins, Professor of Experimental and Applied Clinical Psychology, University of Exeter
- Dr Sinéad Lambe, Research Clinical Psychologist & NIHR Doctoral Fellow, University of Oxford
- Deepak Gopalakrishna, CEO, Oxford VR
- Dr Maria Loades, Clinical Psychologist, Senior Lecturer/Clinical Tutor and NIHR Research Fellow, University of Bath
- Nicky Runeckles, Founder, Monticola Consulting Ltd
Topics to be covered:
- Research showcase
- Digital youth
- MindTech debate: Is the best way to scale-up CYP digital mental health services outsourcing to private providers
- Update on GameChange
Programme and booking details document can be found here
Bookings to attend can be made here
How to submit a poster abstract please click here
Sponsorship and Exhibition Stands – don’t delay, exhibition stand spaces are limited and sell out quickly! Please see brochure here
Please note that this conference will not be live-streamed on the day
@NIHR_MindTech @InstituteMH #MindTech2022
If you have any queries, then please forward these to email@example.com