Applicants will be invited to tender for projects to develop technology enabled solutions to address the challenges below:
1) Health Inequalities in maternity care
Applicants are expected to respond to one of the three categories:
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Support to Women post-discharge
- Risk identification, stratification, and intervention
2) Autism and Learning Disabilities (in collaboration with Autistica)
Applicants are invited to submit innovative solutions to tackle three specific challenges:
- Early identification and diagnosis
- Health inequalities and access to care
- Access to effective support and services
The competition is open to single companies or organisations from the private, public, and third sectors. The deadline for applications is 6th July 2022.
To find out more please visit the competition website through the link below.