Medipex Innovation Voucher Competition 2021
Thursday 04 November 2021
Medipex and Medovate are awarding a voucher worth £5,000 to spend on agreed activities to progress a medical device idea/concept that addresses a clinical need in the areas of surgery, anaesthesia, airway management, critical care and emergency care.
Eligible activities to spend the voucher include (but are not limited to) IP protection, market validation, design, prototyping, evaluation etc.
The idea can be a very early stage concept through to a partially developed/tested technology.
Purely digital solutions (e.g., apps) will not be eligible, but novel devices that include a software element are acceptable.
To be eligible, you must be a member of one of the following organisations:
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
- Health Education England – Yorkshire and the Humber
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Leeds and York Partnerships NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Navigo Health And Social Care CIC
- Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust (YAS)
- York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The call for entries will be open until 13 December 2021 and the winners announced in January 2022, after which the proposed scope of work can be finalised and commence.
Interested parties can choose to sign up to receive information and updates directly to their inbox using the link below.