SBRI Healthcare Competition 19: Phase 3 – Implementation of Innovations
Thursday 19 August 2021
SBRI Healthcare is delighted to announce a Phase 3 Competition to support the implementation of mature innovations to address the challenges below:
1. Mental Health Inequalities in Children and Young People
- Mental health service and support improvements (TBC)
- Mental health service access and support for disadvantaged, marginalised, or BAME communities (TBC)
2. NHS Reset and Recovery and New Ways of Working
- Reducing NHS workforce pressure (TBC)
- Increasing NHS effectiveness (TBC)
The competition will open on 24/08/2021 and close on 13/10/2021.
The briefing webinar will be held for interested competitors on 24/08/2021 at 9.30-11.30am
The event will provide you with an opportunity to find out more about the Competition, hear about the challenges from clinical experts in the sector, and how AHSNs can provide support for your innovation.
CYP MedTech are interested in developing collaborative bids with SMEs that meet the needs of the call. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to discuss (email@example.com).